Full Day tour to Chornobyl Zone with official and licensed Tour Operator
We offer you to join our regular groups or book private tour to Chernobyl zone, one of the most famous and visited places in Ukraine:
- 9 a.m. Pick up at your hotel/apartment (for an individual tour) or meeting at Independence Square (for a group tour) with other group members.
- Checkpoint "Dytyatki" (30-km zone)
- Zalissya and Kopachi villages
- Chornobyl sign, main square of Chernobyl town
- Monument to the firefighters
- Pripyat sign
- Trip to Pripyat - "The Dead (Ghost) Town" walking along the city to see Polissya Hotel, school, kinder garden, supermarket, amusement park, swimming pool. You will see the town that was left by its 50 thousand inhabitants within 24 hours. The spirit of Soviet darkness reigns here. You can make pictures of the National Emblem of the Soviet Union and of Soviet Ukraine, slogans ‘Peace, Labor and May", red-yellow public call-boxes and other objects that were symbols of the 80's in the Soviet Union.
- Trip around the Nuclear Power Station. Photo-stop near the Reactor No 4 (with sarcophagus) of the former station with the view on the sarcophagus. You will be only 100 m from the main cryptic object of the Zone!
- Former top secret object CHERNOBYL-2 (also called Duga, Soviet 'over the horizon' radar station of the system of early detection against attacks of ballistic rockets)
- Late lunch at Chernobyl Cafe
- Walking along Chernobyl city
- 16:30 - 18:00 Departure to Kyiv
NOTE: ONLY ADULTS (People over 18 years old) ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN THE TRIP.
Sputnik Kiev Travel company is also specialized in organazing tours for photographers, TV crews and scientific groups. We can organize meetings with local people, connected with Chernobyl accident, liquidators, researchers.
Prices per person:
- Group tour for 1 pax 95 EUR
- Private tour for 1 pax 275 EUR
- Private tour for 2 pax 160 EUR
- Private tour for 3 pax 135 EUR
- Private tour for 4 pax 115 EUR
To learn price for bigger groups, please contact Olga Shcherbakova